Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Senior Product Manager for Renter Experience at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish. You will be focusing on our renter-facing growth and adoption initiatives and have an opportunity to make a recognizable impact on our products and the industry that we’re transforming.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to a product roadmap that achieves our company’s business goals and long-term vision
- Collaborate with other teams like Customer Support, Design, and Marketing to create features and experiences that our renters will rave about and drive further growth and conversion
- Work closely with Design and Engineering on implementation from start to finish
- Help with QA/UAT of new features as needed
- Utilize user research, A/B testing, and quantitative data to inform your product decisions
We’re ideally seeking:
- 4 - 5 years of work experience in Product Management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Demonstrated success in launching and maintaining excellent products.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written).
- Good working knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of design principles and what constitutes a good design.
- Strong data analysis skills -- from writing SQL to conducting and synthesizing results from both qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Strong working experience with Agile/SCRUM development process.
- Previous B2B2C or D2C experience is a plus.
- Experience with real estate, finance and/or insurance is a big plus.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member