Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
The B2B Product Marketing Senior Manager has a strong product marketing skill set and experience working with product teams, but also has ample experience launching integrated marketing campaigns and working closely with creative and channel marketers. The ideal candidate has an analytical nature, passion for understanding user behavior, and knows how to create compelling narratives.
In this role you will:
- Support and drive product marketing strategy, initiatives and communications efforts, and build content intended for targeted audiences
- Conduct and synthesize user research, competitive research, and industry and market trends
- Understand customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces in order to inform product messaging that differentiates Rhino
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Define go-to-market strategies for new product launches and streamline the announcement process
- Build a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives at a product line level
- Develop the strategy and execution of sales enablement resources and content such as presentations, FAQs, and collateral Maintaining a consistent customer messaging experience
- Collaborate with marketing peers and resources to produce relevant content for target audiences such as web-pages, articles, press releases, customer testimonials, campaigns
- Work cross-functionally (design, product, partner success, renter support) to implement strategies
- Ensure that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience
- Partner with the Product team to help prioritize product development based on customer and market research
We’re ideally seeking:
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- 4-6 years proven experience as a Content Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Experience conducting market, competitor, and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
- Experience working and sourcing freelancers to support projects and initiatives when needed
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member