Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Configuration Analyst at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in ensuring Rhino’s partners have a positive initial experience and quick access to Rhino services.
With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that grows Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Compiling, verifying the accuracy, and sorting information to prepare source data for database entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, and communicating with appropriate parties to correct information
- Correct and modify inaccurate or missing fields in the existing database
- Update database or records with new information as it becomes available
- Help to manage a team of contractors; delegating work to them and ensuring the work they do is to the highest standard
- Handling additional duties from time to time
We’re ideally seeking:
- Proven data entry work experience
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong attention to detail
- Organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to perform accurately with adequate speed and complete urgent tasks
- Great interpersonal skills; a reliable and proactive team player
- Experience with outsourcing work
- Someone who wants to build a base in order to grow internally
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member