Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As head of Partner Success at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will lead the team growing Rhino’s relationships with our partners and helping develop our engagement strategies. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that grows Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Drive strategy for all Rhino partner onboarding and management.
- Oversee and manage Rhino’s mid-market & enterprise partner management teams; setting clear goals, and holding team members accountable.
- Monitor and report on comprehensive partner health metrics encapsulating performance on revenue and loss ratio. Outline playbooks to influence these metrics.
- Establish hiring plan based on company wide volume and growth projections
- Work with enablement to build training, onboarding plans, and team-wide events to ensure all new and existing team members clearly understand how to be the most effective in their role.
- Serve as the front line advocate to the product team and the rest of Rhino’s organization to gain the features that will drive greater partner adoption resulting in increased revenue.
- Work with sales and marketing to set clear expectations and while driving cohesion through the funnel.
- Collaborate with the exec team, insurance team, product, and finance in resolving internal and external partner escalations, some of which will come from high profile partners.
We’re ideally seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing or related field.
- 8+ years of experience working in Partner success or account management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with the ability to manage and lead teams critical to Rhino’s success.
- Proven track record of collaborating, leading and influencing cross-functional stakeholders and executives.
- Deep experience managing high growth teams and working with talent to grow their skillset.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment - yet flexible enough to adapt to changes required for dynamic growth.
- Excellent process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and design and effectively roll out improvements to the teams.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive alignment through leadership and influence.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A strong desire to reach and exceed overall company goals.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member