Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned, hungry team that is eager to transform the future of renting. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be joining us in this high-impact Sales role to introduce Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Lead aggressive identification of new business opportunities with the largest owners of Multi-Family properties across the country
- Develop strategic real estate partnerships with key decision makers and C-level executives with the top ~150 owners/managers
- Create & maintain pipeline of prospects, utilizing an account-based marketing strategy
- Advance Rhino partnerships beyond pilot stage through consistent effort to navigate and build relationships through large scale complex environments with multiple locations
- Professionally and effectively represent Rhino in client meetings and industry functions including conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Ensure that each and every prospect has an awesome Sales experience with Rhino
- Provide strategic input as we continue to build out a repeatable Sales process
We’re ideally seeking:
- 5+ years’ multifamily sales with proven experience in developing key industry executives
- Experience with complex Sales-cycles, requiring a significant amount of consultative, solution selling over time
- A large personality who can be one of the pioneers for our platform and company, introducing us and conveying our message to hundreds of prospects who will be hearing about us for the first time
- Aptitude at connecting with prospects over the phone, and willingness to self-generate
- Experience with Salesforce, or another CRM
- High energy, integrity, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong task, follow-through and contact management skills
- Insurance licensing required. Paid time off to complete the examination.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member