Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned, hungry team that is eager to transform the future of renting. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be joining us in this high-impact Sales role to introduce Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Lead aggressive identification of new business opportunities with the largest owners of Multi-Family properties across the country
- Develop strategic real estate partnerships with key decision makers and C-level executives with the top ~150 owners/managers
- Create & maintain pipeline of prospects, utilizing an account-based marketing strategy
- Advance Rhino partnerships beyond pilot stage through consistent effort to navigate and build relationships through large scale complex environments with multiple locations
- Professionally and effectively represent Rhino in client meetings and industry functions including conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Ensure that each and every prospect has an awesome Sales experience with Rhino
- Provide strategic input as we continue to build out a repeatable Sales process
We’re ideally seeking:
- 5+ years’ multifamily sales with proven experience in developing key industry executives
- Experience with complex Sales-cycles, requiring a significant amount of consultative, solution selling over time
- A large personality who can be one of the pioneers for our platform and company, introducing us and conveying our message to hundreds of prospects who will be hearing about us for the first time
- Aptitude at connecting with prospects over the phone, and willingness to self-generate
- Experience with Salesforce, or another CRM
- High energy, integrity, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong task, follow-through and contact management skills
- Insurance licensing required. Paid time off to complete training and the examination.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.