Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As an Enterprise Business Development Representative at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is eager to transform the future of renting. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a Sales team that will introduce Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Assume a role as a key piece of a lean Sales team, moving at a fast pace to convey our message, to introduce and sell our product with urgency
- Prospect, qualify and develop new business - sell by phone, working with Account Executives (Partnership Managers) to set demos and help close business
- Engage with C-level and VP-level decision-makers, clearly and concisely conveying Rhino’s message
- Ensure that each and every prospect has an awesome Sales experience with Rhino
- Move quickly and develop your overall Sales skills, putting you on the fast-track to becoming a ‘closer’ for Rhino.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 3-4 years experience, an understanding of basic Sales & Business Development concepts
- Previous experience in a front-end, Business Development role, setting meetings and consistently hitting goals (a plus!)
- A large personality who can be one of the pioneers for our platform and company, introducing us and making a lasting first impression
- Experience cold calling
- Aptitude at connecting with prospects over the phone
- Someone who is confident, goal-oriented and money-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong task and contact management skills
- Insurance licensing required. Paid time off to complete the examination.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member