Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As a Customer Support Associate at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in ensuring Rhino’s renter have a positive initial experience and quick resolutions to any potential issues.
With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that grows Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Provide day-to-day support of customers, which includes real-time conversations via telephone, live chat, and email.
- Resolve issues in a timely way while effectively prioritizing customer needs.
- Triage tickets to the appropriate internal departments and work with them to resolve the issue.
- Identify trends in support needs to influence site design, email copy, and product workflow.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong writing skills. An expert communicator in both small-talk & high-pressure moments.
- Excellent time-management skills. Takes the lead on projects while juggling other tasks.
- Must thrive in dynamic environments. Driven to grow and take on new responsibilities.
- True team player. Open to accepting feedback to ensure the team’s success.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Insurance licensing required. Paid time off to complete the examination.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member