Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As a Senior Product Manager for Partner Experience at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish. You will be focusing on our partner-facing platforms and initiatives and have an opportunity to make a recognizable impact on our products and the industry that we’re transforming.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to a product roadmap that achieves our company’s business goals and long-term vision
- Collaborate with other Product Managers and partner-facing teams to create experiences that our partners will rave about
- Work closely with Design and Engineering on implementation from start to finish
- Help with QA/UAT of new features as needed
- Engage with our partners on a regular basis to build empathy and a deep understanding of their needs and those of our market
We’re ideally seeking:
- 4 - 5 years of work experience in Product Management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Demonstrated success in launching and maintaining excellent products.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written).
- Good working knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of design principles and what constitutes a good design.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member