Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
Our company is growing, and so is the People Operations team. We are looking to welcome the fourth member who is excited to work on a busy team.
In this role you will:
- Focus on our Learning & Development offering and work closely with managers on further building out career pathing across the company
- Collaborate on end-to-end creation, implementation and governance of HR policies and guidelines that meet the needs of our growing team
- Act as a resource and trusted confidante for the team on internal policies and employee relations challenges
- Assist with developing and documenting internal structures and processes, positioning us to scale
- Collaborate with the larger People team (currently three) on employee engagement initiatives
We’re ideally seeking:
- 4+ years experience in a People Operations administration, operations, business partnership, or generalist role
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree is a plus
- Values a culture that is focused on Diversity, Equity & Belonging and wants to be an active participant in fostering this environment and actively pushing forward on initiatives at Rhino
- A blend of early startup and later-stage experience (>100 FTEs) preferred
- Experience working within a larger People Operations team
- Data driven, metrics & detail oriented
- Must be able to hold personal and benefits information strictly confidential.
- People first mentality
- An emotionally-intelligent and authentic communicator
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member