Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Business Development Analyst (Innovation Team) at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is eager to transform the future of renting. We are growing our product capabilities and you will be at the forefront of a product strategy that will build our digital distribution, support our product development with executing key technical partnerships and other strategic incentives as Rhino grows. This role reports to our Director of Innovation.
In this role you will:
- Build an ecosystem of technical partners and lead prospects through the entire partnership development lifecycle including concept exploration, contract negotiation, and program implementation.
- Identify high value partnership opportunities and the strategy to pursue them; with a focus on opportunities to deepen product engagement, and open new opportunities to drive revenue.
- Move quickly and have an ability to manage multiple differentiated work streams with a focus on result oriented executed partnerships.
- Engage with internal and external C-level and VP-level decision-makers, clearly and concisely conveying your objectives.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 1-3 years experience years partnership or strategic partnership experience, preferably across digital, banking, financial services, insurtech, payments and/or technology as a whole.
- Creative thinker; ability to apply market and consumer dynamics to our evolving business.
- Strategic perspective, excellent business development skills, the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues and attention to detail.
- Proven exceptional relationship building skills inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to work independently and create goals and visions for delivery in ambiguous or new situations.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.