Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Claims Analyst at Rhino, you’ll assume a critical role on a driven team that is transforming the insurance claims experience.
In this role you will:
- Develop claims experience skills including investigation, resolution and claim operations.
- Provide timely and accurate review and adjustment of claims.
- Enhance relationships with our partners and renters on the overall claims process.
- Increase subrogation recovery efforts on approved claims.
- Assist in gathering customer feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices.
- Provide ongoing support to the Claims Team as needed.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 0-2 years of professional experience, ideally at an insurance, start-up or real estate company.
- Strong customer service skills.
- An all around team player who is detailed oriented and an excellent communicator (verbal/written).
- An understanding of basic insurance concepts, claims, and policy coverages.
- You feel at home using G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack and modern workplace technology.
- Flexibility - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.