Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Claims Analyst at Rhino, you’ll assume a critical role on a driven team that is transforming the insurance claims experience.
In this role you will:
- Develop best-in-class claims experience skills including investigation, resolution and operations
- Provide timely and accurate review and adjustment of claims
- Enhance relationships with our partners and renters on the overall claims process
- Increase subrogation recovery efforts on approved claims
- Assist in gathering customer feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Provide ongoing support to the Claims Team as needed
We’re ideally seeking:
- 0-3 years of professional experience, ideally at an insurance, start-up, or real estate company
Strong customer service skills
- An all-around team player who is detailed oriented and an excellent communicator (verbal/written)
- An understanding of basic insurance concepts, claims, and policy coverages
- You feel at home using G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, and modern workplace technology
- Flexibility - We are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
- Insurance licensing required. Paid time off to complete training and the examination.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member