Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Senior Claims Analyst at Rhino, you’ll assume a critical role on a driven team that is transforming the insurance claims experience.
In this Role you will:
- Refine claims experience skills including investigation, resolution and claim operations.
- Provide timely and accurate review and adjustment of claims.
- Enhance relationships with our partners and renters on the overall claims process.
- Increase subrogation recovery efforts on approved claims.
- Assist in gathering customer feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices.
- Obtain additional adjuster licenses as needed.
- Provide ongoing support to the Claims Team as needed.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 3-5 years of claims handling experience, property claims experience a plus.
- Licensed as a property adjuster in NY,CA,FL,TX or other an advantage.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service experience.
- An all around team player who is detailed oriented and an excellent communicator (verbal/written).
- Firm understanding of insurance concepts, claims, and policy coverages.
- You feel at home using G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack and modern workplace technology.
- Flexibility - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.