Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Customer Success (Partner Success) Manager at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in driving adoption across our partners and helping develop our engagement strategies.
With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that grows Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Drive retention and growth across multiple client segments by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Develop relationships with our partners and train various audiences on offering Rhino, including occasional travel for face to face meetings
- Identify new opportunities for growth within clients and troubleshoot issues that occur
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Communicate client insights across all relevant departments to optimize customer experience and add value across their portfolio
We’re ideally seeking:
- 1 - 3 years of experience managing and growing client relationships, ideally at a start-up or real estate company
- Ability to partner with clients to creatively solve internal and external needs
- Superb presence and communication abilities with partners, and team members
- Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally
- A burning desire to win with a bias towards action to reach overall company goals
- Flexibility - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected