Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Platform Engineer at Rhino, you’ll join a formidable, passionate Tech team helping us build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting.
In this role you will:
- Install and configure new releases into test and production environments.
- Configure/Develop new system functionality.
- Administer and resolve support requests coming from Rhino users and partners.
- Create and run ad-hoc database queries and reports.
- Design and develop reports based on business requirements.
- Communicate effectively with the user community.
- Design and develop application interfaces and maintain existing interfaces.
- Maintain working knowledge of technical enhancements and new functionality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues at the OS, Database, and SQL code levels.
- Learn other real estate software systems and work to build new integrations.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 2+ years of experience with Yardi Voyager, RealPage OneSite, or any other real estate management system.
- 5+ years of technical experience as a Developer or other technical position.
- Experience with other real estate, property management, and leasing systems.
- Application development background.
- Experience supporting 3rd party vendor applications and interfaces.