Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, NYC-based Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters all over the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
Solving a $190 Billion dollar problem that affects virtually everyone in the country, we have a huge opportunity ahead of us, and with new funding secured we’re growing the team company wide.
As a QA Engineer at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish. You will be the first official Rhino employee focusing exclusively on Quality Assurance, which means you’ll have a recognizable impact on the industry that we’re transforming.
In this role you will:
- Focus on enhancing the quality of the software using automation testing best practices.
- Streamline the release process, while maintaining an emphasis on continuous delivery.
- Continually progress and provide technical guidance to a growing team of QA automation engineers.
- Write and execute software test plans to locate bugs in the software; Recommend viable solutions to remedy the issue(s).
- Collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced Agile environment.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Proven QA automation skills using automated web testing tools and behavioral-driven development frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- Strong test automation experience in Ruby or Python.
- Ability to collaborate and solve technical bugs within an Agile/Scrum environment.