Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Product Designer at Rhino, you’ll join a formidable, passionate team helping us build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with Rhino’s Product Design Lead & product team to execute on our product roadmap with intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- Conduct user research and usability testing.
- Design user flows, mockups, and prototypes.
- Create and maintain style guides to ensure consistency of design across the entire product.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 2+ years of experience working on web and mobile products.
- A diverse portfolio, most importantly featuring work that has actually been implemented and used.
- Experience in both UX and visual design.
- Experience with tools like Figma, Principle, etc.
- Experience with designing for consumer-facing products.
- Good understanding of technical systems.
- Ability to communicate and explain design concepts to different types of stakeholders, talking through business requirements and how they translated into the design.
- Previous experience at a startup is a plus.