RFPIO is the market leader in an emerging new category of SaaS solutions called Response Management. RFPIO customers including Google, Microsoft, Blackrock, T.Rowe Price, Adobe, Amazon, Visa and Zoom are using RFPIO to manage business critical responses to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs, security questionnaires, due diligence questionnaires and other requests for information. RFPIO has nearly 2,000 customers of all sizes and has been voted “best in class” by G2 for 13 quarters straight. It also has more than 35% of the cloud SaaS leaders as customers, as well as more than 15 of the Fortune 100. Customers have used RFPIO to close more than $300B in transactions to-date.
About the Role
REMOTE IN PORTLAND, OREGON OR KANSAS CITY, KANSAS OR DALLAS, TEXAS
RFPIO, the leading response management software solution on the market, is looking for an Accounting Manager to join our accounting and finance team. This individual will supervise and oversee the monthly financial reporting cycle and support operational accounting. A successful candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented and driven to make an impact on the company’s operations. Reporting to the Assistant Controller, the Accounting Manager should be comfortable adapting to changing circumstances and be capable of influencing and affecting change at the highest levels of the organization.
- Direct management of Staff Accountants
- Responsible for month-end and year-end close, including journal entries, account reconciliations, financial statements, and reporting.
- Oversee Sales Tax compliance and preparation process.
- Drive process improvement and continued improvement of controls and applications
- Help research accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, and work with leadership team to resolve.
- Preparing and assisting with audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business/Economics (CPA a plus)
- 4 years of experience in public or corporate accounting at a staff level or above preferred.
- 1 year experience managing a team
- Prior experience coordinating the month-end close
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- Prior exposure to all areas of operational accounting including Revenue, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prior experience in Saas a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Highly adaptable to ERP systems (experience with Netsuite ERP a plus)
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
Compensation range for this role is $67,000-$95,000 on-target earnings (base + bonus), depending on experience and location
At RFPIO, our mission is to make RFPIO one of the best places to work by building trust, respecting personal boundaries, valuing work-life balance, promoting diversity, and inclusiveness, and instilling a true sense of ownership and belonging among every employee that will transcend to delighting customers and creating true market value.
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured
US-Based Employees can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive Compensation, Stock Options, Company Bonus
📈 401k with company matching
📚 Unlimited professional development and ongoing learning through LinkedIn Learning Solutions
🏝 3 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick days, dedicated paid COVID days, and paid bereavement
✈ 4 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
🧘♀️ Weekly virtual yoga sessions
🍀 Mental Wellness Program (EAP) to support your well-being and self-care
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and team building events
❤️ Best-in-class health benefits, company paid for employee and company contribution for family coverage
🌍Associates based outside of the US will enjoy similar benefits, comparable and specific to their national standards
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply - we look forward to learning more about you!