Ranked in the top 5% of the Inc5000 (and the highest ranked Oregon company), RFPIO is the industry’s leading response management platform helping sales teams respond at the pace of their customer expectations. Over 200,000 users from companies like Microsoft, Accenture, and Akamai, use RFPIO to provide on-demand access to the knowledge and content their teams need to do their best work. In July 2018, we closed our $25M Series-B round, backed by K1 investments. We are a truly international company, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, with additional offices in Kansas City, KS and Coimbatore, India.
- Backed by best in class investors, we have access to capital, networks, and mentors
- We put our people first and have employee champions who lead DEI initiatives and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone
- You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work with open channels for product ideas, employee feedback, and open door access to executives.
RFPIO’s marketing team is a results oriented organization within a high-growth SaaS company. Successful team members believe in the power of teamwork, have a Get It Done (GID) attitude, know how to embrace change with agility and nimbleness, and understand the value of time, giving it back when necessary. Members of the marketing organization should understand the company’s vision, goals, and strategy and maintain up to date knowledge of the RF(x) and Response Management Software markets. As a part of this high functioning marketing team you will be given clear objectives and key results and should be comfortable working with others and independently. Strong organization, communication, and creative skills are necessary to be successful.
RFPIO is looking for a Product Marketing Manager passionate about the connection between products, solutions, and people. This key responsibility of this role is to know our audience as well as they know themselves, maybe better. What they aspire to, what they struggle with, and most of all what they need from RFPIO to deliver their best work. We believe this isn’t guesswork, but strategic insights based on market evidence. Knowledge and insights that will drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales and CS teams to be successful. This is not a siloed role, you will collaborate with product managers, customers, analysts and many stakeholders in and outside of the company.
As a Product Marketing Manager, Audience and GoToMarket you will:
- Strive to be an expert on our product and audience and how they are positioned and connected
- Collaborate with product management, demand generation, and corporate marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our audiences
- Manage internal tools and external content such as solution briefs as well as our market position and perception
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on the GoToMarket plan and work cross functionally to collect and share information between teams including marketing, sales, customer success, product, and sales enablement.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others, even remotely
- High attention to detail, organized, problem solver with good time management, sense of judgment and adaptability to change
- Strong verbal and written communication and time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- 3 or more years experience in B2B marketing
- Minimum 2 years experience in product marketing for a SaaS product
At RFPIO, our mission is to make RFPIO one of the best places to work by building trust, respecting personal boundaries, valuing work-life balance, promoting diversity, and inclusiveness, and instilling a true sense of ownership and belonging among every employee that will transcend to delighting customers and creating true market value.
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured
US-Based Employees can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive Compensation, Stock Options, Company Bonus
📈 401k with company matching
💪Flex-Fridays: enjoy a half day 3 out of 4 Fridays a month
📚 Unlimited professional development and ongoing learning through LinkedIn Learning Solutions
🏝 3 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick days, dedicated paid COVID days, and paid bereavement
✈ 4 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
🧘♀️ Weekly virtual yoga sessions
🍀 Mental Wellness Program (EAP) to support your well-being and self-care
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and team building events
❤️ Best-in-class health benefits, company paid for employee and company contribution for family coverage
🌍Associates based outside of the US will enjoy similar benefits, comparable and specific to their national standards
RFPIO is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that we can all be proud of. We encourage people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, races, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to apply for our open positions. If you are also committed to this kind of culture and see yourself joining our team, please apply - we look forward to learning more about you!