Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over a $13 Billion industrial real estate portfolio throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Cement your place among a team of entrepreneurs and join passionate team members in the industry.
The Marketing Director will immerse themselves in Rexford's business process and identify main opportunities to support brand development and enhance our story. We are looking for an expert to play an important role in the development of Rexford's dynamic marketing strategy and company vision.
This role will be a direct report to the Senior Vice President of Marketing. You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment to challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed. If you are a brand-expert and out-going professional with a deep-rooted experience with all things marketing, we would like to meet you!
About The Role
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of internal/external branding projects
- Direct departmental projects, including acquisition and leasing efforts, construction and development storytelling and marketing creative services
- Lead B2B persona development, journey mapping, CRM and data strategies, content management, marketing automation, campaign management and market research
- Oversee digital marketing strategies including website development, content creation/optimization and social media
- Lead the development of branded content including collateral, presentations, digital/web and videos
- Produce dynamic creative assets including collateral, PowerPoint presentation slides, deal sheets, flyers, emails, and videos
- Conceptualize unforgettable internal and external company and community-driven events
- Nurture B2B relationships through creativity, high touch experiences and exceptional service
- Foster internal communication strategy and ongoing employee engagement
- Ensure marketing materials and programs follow established guidelines
- Measure key marketing performance indicators with recommendations for improvement and growth
- Promote culture of curiosity, learning, continuous improvement, and innovation
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field required
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience required in marketing, sales, or events preferably with some exposure to Commercial Real Estate or AEC industry
- 5 years in a management role in B2B marketing space
- Expertise at building and measuring marketing campaigns
- Experienced influencing strategy with partners
- Successful history leading marketing personnel and presenting to different levels of management
- Experienced project manager organizing large projects into manageable timelines and expectations
Rexford Industrial's reward plan includes great benefits packages, bonus eligibility and long-term stock incentives. The expected annual base salary range for this role is $150,000 to $180,000, a 25% discretionary annual bonus target and stock grant eligibility.* The actual base salary and total compensation offered depend on a variety of factors, which include, without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location where the job will be performed. The final base salary and total compensation will be described in any offer letters.
Rexford Industrials' reward plan includes; great compensation packages, bonus eligibility, and long-term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, unlimited PTO, and paid holidays, and regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, TVs and beautiful offices with 360-degree views of the ocean, mountains, and city.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to promoting an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
*These stock grants are subject to approval by the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors, are currently subject to vesting over a four-year period, with 25% of the grant vesting per year, and require continued employment on the grant date and each applicable vesting date. Actual bonus and stock grants are discretionary based on company and/or individual performance determined by Rexford Industrial in its sole discretion, and the amount of any such bonus and/or stock grant may be less or more than the targets (and may be zero). You must remain employed through the payment date of any such bonus and/or vesting to be eligible for payment/vesting.