Rex is a billion-dollar technology, investment and operations company led by Executive Chairman Peter Rex. GetDone is a tech-enabled service provider under the Rex Ecosystem where any service you want, anywhere on Earth, is provided with high-quality, speed, and a reasonable price. We are bringing the simplicity and efficiency of technology to the complex and cumbersome world of services.
Are you passionate about digital media innovation and customer behavior? Do you like to drive business impact through innovative channels? Do you love to think creatively on how to acquire new customers through digital media? If yes, the GetDone team is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Lead to drive new leads for our sales team.
Responsibilities will include optimizing investments to drive high priority business outcomes, coordinating new campaigns & creative development, reporting, and connecting upper/mid funnel activities to downstream revenue outcomes.
We are looking for someone who is hyper-analytical, and data obsessed. The ideal candidate can manage and own the performance of multiple acquisition campaigns, is able to work with multiple stakeholders, and can deliver quality work in a fast-paced and always evolving environment.
This person will have passion in four core areas: digital strategy and execution, using data to connect investments to profitable business outcomes, agile approach to media investment and planning, and creative optimization and development. You will develop a digital marketing strategy that supports revenue-based acquisition goals for a B2B audience and be accountable to delivering growth for GetDone.
What you'll do:
- Develop and enable paid acquisition strategy, creative, measurement and learn plans that deliver against business objectives.
- Achieve creative excellence through innovation by testing ad units, target audiences, and creative styles to generate the most efficient and qualified KPIs aligned to brand and Marketing Play strategy.
- Provide strategy recommendations, iterative budget scenario planning, and data-based insights to stakeholders.
- Provide insightful guidance and recommendations to improve campaign performance and drive business impact for net-new and evergreen initiatives.
- Create, manage, and maintain detailed work-back schedules for launches to communicate and ensure alignment across teams and agencies.
- Manage localization of ad creative for all campaigns
- Report campaign insights that inform the broader strategy and business impact to stakeholders across the business. This includes monthly reporting, in-depth quarterly business reviews, executive business reviews. Reporting focuses on campaign pacing, KPI performance and comparison to goals, content & creative performance and recommendations, Measurement & Learning test results and recommendations, audience insights, lead quality in relation to company sizes, audience, job roles/departments, etc.
- Educate stakeholders on strategic product campaign processes and opportunities on an as-needed basis.
- Partner with the web team on targets, performance, and aligning strategies. Including testing opportunities, new pages, localized opportunities, improving pages for SEM relevant scores and continuing exploring new opportunities based on search/audience trends, business priorities.
Who you are:
- 3+ years media buying/planning experience, with an emphasis on strategy and execution across display, paid social, SEM, and Affiliate/Content Syndication channels.
- 5+ years digital and online marketing experience, with an emphasis on strategy and execution ownership in direct response/performance media with an emphasis in lead generation and direct purchase.
- Experience in account-based marketing. Developing and managing digital media plans and budgets across a global market footprint. Developing and delivering marketing plans to senior executive management.
- Experience managing business metrics where his/her actions have direct impact on the metrics.
- Strong analytical thinking, ability to create test and learn plans, measure incremental results, identify opportunities.
- Experience/ability to grasp LTV/CAC ROI concepts.
- Need to be highly collaborative and able to work across multiple campaigns with different stakeholders and different business objectives.
- Strong strategic thinking complemented with a bias for action. Innovative, creative thinking to identify new channels and program ideas.
- Must be proactive in identifying new ideas and bringing them to execution, leveraging best practices and historical learnings to make recommendations for improvements.
- Project management skills to prioritize and drive initiatives forward.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with a focus on tangible, measurable recommendations.
Before you apply, review these resources to better understand our culture and mission:
- Rex ecosystem initiatives
- Peter Rex writing in WSJ about moving Rex from Seattle to Austin
- Peter Rex on Fox Business
- Peter Rex on Bloomberg Radio
Our compensation & benefits package is designed to reward long-term career growth.Your total compensation can and should grow as you progress with the company. We evaluate performance and provide direct feedback to all teammates throughout the year, and ensure that compensation matches the role and performance. In addition, we offer the following:
- Coaching and stretch assignments that will test your limits
- Competitive salary and equity awards
- Discounted rent at any properties owned by ResProp Management
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Work from office culture