LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle creators to be as economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops™. More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
Demand Generation Marketing Manager, Brand Partnerships
Reports to: Director of Demand Gen, Brand Partnerships Marketing
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager, Brand Partnerships will drive revenue by supporting a marketing team to execute campaign plans (lead gen, nurture, cross sell and trigger) targeting brand marketers who grow their business through influencer marketing.
The ideal candidate will balance marketing knowledge with creativity and passion to deliver bar-raising, best-in-class lead generation, digital marketing, CRM, product marketing PR and sales enablement.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager, Brand Partnerships for LTK Brand Partnerships is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including web, email marketing, digital media, webinar and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads.
The ideal candidate will have experience with B2B demand generation campaigns, qualifying leads, hand off to sales, tracking pipeline activity and value, analyzing results and also be proven in successfully planning, executing and building programs and reports in Hubspot.
Candidate will be responsible for nurturing healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building lead generation program value, digital lead gen execution and creating an environment for continuous campaign improvement.
- Drive revenue by supporting a cross-functional support team of marketers on all available channels.
- Marketing programs include: lead generation, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content /distribution, email, data optimization, sales enablement, channel marketing, industry conferences/events, social media, nurturing, website updates and analytics.
- Achievement of marketing implementation and success metrics
- Disciplined campaign development and execution
- Contributing to a robust and scalable marketing funnel that generates leads and revenue
- Experience with CRM Platform marketing, Hubspot preferred
- Paid digital media and SEO experience
- A self-starter, bar-raiser and natural collaborator, this role must build key connections both internally and externally, while communicating and delivering complex campaigns effectively.
- Able to report on performance, with understanding of multi-touch attribution modeling and experience sharing insights across teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications;
- 4+ years of experience generating b-to-b demand and utilizing analytics to optimize content performance.
- Experience marketing SaaS, tech and/or apps, online retail or influence marketing preferred.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and collaborate to meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Natural bar-raiser; a “can-do” attitude, proactive, curious are absolute musts.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team huddles a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.