Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Quality Assurance Team Lead
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our rewardStyle offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
Job Purpose: Join the rewardStyle Family! As a part of the Brand Partnerships team, you will help us on our mission to be the largest digital marketing platform powered by influencers. Our platform currently empowers over 5,000 brands across the globe to engage with their desired audience through our network of over 100,000 influencers. We are looking for talented senior developers who are passionate about tackling challenging features and interesting problems at scale. You'll be working with a team of highly motivated and fast-moving professionals focused on creating an innovative new marketplace platform to connect brands to the right influencers through proprietary data and actionable insight.
What we are looking for...
We are searching for a quality leader that ensures a great customer experience through the automation of quality throughout our product offerings!
- 8+ years of quality assurance experience
- 5+ years specifically developing test automation frameworks/harnesses (Selenium, Pytest, Appium, Cypress)
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role, defining quality strategy for an organization
- Fluent in at least one programming language, proficiency in a scripting language such as python
- Expertise in testing web services and user interfaces
- Expertise in writing Test Cases, Test Plans, and Test Scripts
- Experience with Docker containerization
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, GitHub Actions
- Experience with AWS hosting and products like ECS, Lambdas, Event Bridge
- Flexible approach to making software, with a focus on patterns over tools
- Evaluates current software and platform testing approaches and tools to identify strengths/weaknesses/opportunities
- Creates long-term strategic goals for delivering excellent product quality
- Builds and/or sources methodologies, processes, tools to implement consistent, automated testing
- Develops processes to liaison between Service, Product Management, and Development in accurate defect identification, ticket tracking, triage
- Provides coaching and oversight to other QA engineers to ensure productivity and quality
- Acts as a mentor to less-experienced team members
- Design and build fast, maintainable automation platforms, tools, and related infrastructure for use throughout this global organization
- Continuously improve test coverage and quality
- Leverage concurrent testing strategies to deliver valuable insights as quickly as possible
- Maximize uptime for critical systems
- Advocate for high-quality development patterns, code quality, and testing tools throughout the organization
- Prioritize build pipeline health
- Apply software quality best practices and procedures to design, influence, and drive quality and testability of software
- Perform automated testing of new releases for customer facing applications
- Review functional and technical documentation in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality
- Execute all components of product testing such as functional, regression, end-to-end testing, performance, and load testing
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience solving complex, real-world problems using Selenium
- Proficiency in testing serverless based architecture; experience in testing against AWS or other public cloud stack
- Experience in behavior driven development and test-driven development scenarios and frameworks such as Cucumber, Jbehave/JGiven, etc. is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.