Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Open Position: Account Manager, Brand Partnerships
Location: Dallas, TX or Remote
Position start date: September 2021
Supervisor: Brand Partnerships Director
Role Type: Full-Time / Temporary Role for Seasonality Support - This hourly position has significant opportunity for growth into a full-time salary position after 4-5 months based on company need.
Hours: 40hrs / week
Duration: 4-5 months
The Account Manager is responsible for all day-to-day communications between LTK and the client(s). The Account Manager oversees the organization and execution of the client's campaign spend, assists in larger pitching initiatives and compiles requests to work with management on solutions including forecasting . The Account Manager will work directly with the Account Executive to provide program updates that will be imperative for the Account Executive to use in upselling on the account.
To summarize, the Account Manager is the client’s day-to-day contact on all sold campaigns, internal liaison for ad-hoc requests and a key stakeholder working with the Account Executive on the account. This individual will also help coordinate budget breakdowns for optimum execution by the operations team. The role will be goaled on existing sold campaigns and be responsible for maintaining the revenue and current program status.
The Account Manager will strategically analyze data, maintain clear communication internally and externally, work with attention to detail, and have a client-first and solutions-oriented mentality. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working on multiple initiatives at one time and be organized in all client and internal communication.
- 3-5 years experience in a client-facing role
- Experience with accounts north of 20M in revenue yearly
- Superior organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication and organization skills, particularly in professional email and telephone communication
- Team player attitude and proven ability to communicate and work with team members across business functions
- Experience leading a team preferred
- Project management experience
- Superior Excel and analytical skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- BS, BA, or BBA
- Proficiency with MS Office software (Excel, Powerpoint) & Keynote
- Serve as the day-to-day Internal and External lead on client program management.
- Example External tasks include: estimate requests, IOs, managing Basecamp and reviewing reporting
- Example Internal tasks include: invoicing and accounting matters, looking into influx of influencer tickets and communicating commission rate updates
- Lead weekly client calls. Example tasks include: creating the agenda, leading the call, reviewing call notes and working with the Account Executive
- Collaborates directly with Campaign Specialists on the account and provides weekly updates to client
- Serves as a key stakeholder in client account direction and liaising with Account Executive. Example tasks include: Providing current performance trends, identifying current campaign and program roadblocks and proactively identifying optimization tactics
- Partner directly with the Account Executive on client requests outside of campaigns. Example tasks include: prep materials for quarterly reporting, identifying data trends to use in pitch materials and program questions
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize account direction based on these insights
- Helping organize account assignments to a team of up to 10 individuals
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.