Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
LTK is looking to expand its PR and Newsroom team with an outcome-oriented public relations professional. This position requires an ambitious team player with a proactive approach to identifying opportunities and securing coverage that elevates LTK and reinforces its leadership position in the creator commerce industry.
As Sr Manager of PR, you will have extensive media relations experience, especially in the tech, retail and industry/trade sectors, and are an expert at generating timely and ownable press stories and thought leadership opportunities that bring exposure among a multitude of audiences - brands, creators and consumers and the investment community.
This person will partner with all cross-functional teams and business units to develop messaging, gather strategic insights and data, build PR strategies and execute innovative communications tactics. In this role, you must be motivated to proactively seek out and land story ideas and gain new exposure for the company across traditional and new media.
- Develop PR strategies, tactics and story angles to increase mass awareness and understanding of LTK across a wide range of media sectors
- Work in tandem with the LTK Newsroom, Brand Marketing and Product teams to deliver results-oriented strategies and programs that increase consumer and trade (B2B) media awareness
- Create new media and partnership relationships based on your robust connections and cultural knowledge and expertise.
- Assist with managing external global agencies to ensure appropriate support and resources are provided from US HQ
- Constantly building new media relationships and nurturing existing ones across traditional and new platforms. Develop strong, trusting relationships with reporters across key verticals -- business, industry/trade, tech -- as well as other important industry tastemakers
- Diligently maintain PR measurement reporting and dashboards, communicating important competitive insights and performance to the business leaders.
- Manage sensitive reputational issues with internal stakeholders and externally with relevant media
- Brings outside of the box, creative thinking to break into new mediums, audiences, etc.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and e-commerce landscape
- Strong understanding of influencer marketing industry
- Deep understanding of technology industry, and ability to communicate complex topics effectively
- Excellent media relations skills and extensive media relationships across traditional and new platforms - spanning consumer, business, industry and technology
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and is highly proactive in executing the task at hand. Ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups
- Adept at reputation management, and can exercise careful judgement and assess risks and potential outcomes while acting quickly.
- Able to see the big picture and identify creative ways of engaging our target audiences with interesting and newsworthy angles
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to adapt writing style for different, nuanced audiences; understands what tone / content best resonates with the respective audiences
- Confidence to engage with and build consensus among business or function leaders at all levels
- Strong written and verbal presentation and organizational skills
- The ideal candidate has 8-10 years of PR experience, including tech and/or product communications
- The ideal candidate has worked in conjunction with cross-functional partners including social, marketing and product for aligned storytelling.
- Candidates should ideally be located in New York, NY and/or have an established media network
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.