Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Account Executive, Creator Success
Reports to: Manager, Creator Success
The Account Executive role is responsible for building relationships with LTK Creators, and increasing their earnings. You will partner closely with each assigned influencer to empower them with the best information, education and insights to grow their business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work closely with influencers to understand their business objectives and strategies, analyze performance of their LTK business and recommend tactics that will help them meet/exceed their goals.
- Manage portfolio of influencer clients.
- Provide one-to-one, strategic advice based on each influencer’s goals and progress.
- Identify trends through analytics and make changes to the influencer’s strategy.
- Consult with influencers on digital marketing strategies and new opportunities.
- Foster key influencer relationships.
- Elevate the LTK customer experience.
- Educate influencers on the current state of influencer marketing.
- Educate internal LTK colleagues on influencer trends and behaviors.
- Work closely with manager to improve process, and gain efficiency whenever possible.
- Success in this role will be based on a combination of activity metrics and performance metrics.
- Activity metrics include the number of strategy calls, influencer meetings, and outbound communications each month.
- Performance metrics include the graduation rate, total posts to LTK, total number of influencers actively posting on LTK, and customer satisfaction rate.
- Expert at communicating advanced digital marketing strategy. Strong understanding of website and social media best practices.
- Operates with a deep, empathetic understanding of our influencer customer.
- Natural self-starter, excited to manage and continue building world-class scalable operations at a high growth company.
- Exceptionally strong project management skills.
- Analytical approach to decision making. Skilled in using, reading and analyzing information.
- Strong empathy for customers; employs a customer approach at all times.
- Strong time management skills.
- 3+ years of experience as a digital marketer (or account executive in a digital company).
- 3+ years experience in customer service or account management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or communications.
- Ability to translate and communicate an expert level understanding of LTK.
- CRM Platform experience in Hubspot or equivalent preferred.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to interpret business intelligence to develop strategy and make recommendations.
- Acute attention to detail, allowing you to think big, adapt quickly, and act fast.
- Thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written) and presentation skills.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.