Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Campaign Assistant
Location: Dallas *Local Candidates Only Please - No relocation is offered for this role.*
Reports to: Manager, Campaign Operations
Role Type: Full-Time / Temporary Role for Seasonality Support
Hours: 40hrs / week
Duration: 4-5 months
DESCRIPTION / OPPORTUNITY: The Brand Partnership Campaign Assistant will work in collaboration with internal sales and campaign specialists to help fulfill Brand campaign obligations. This position prioritizes gaining valuable experience and skills in the influencer marketing space. This role requires not only dedication to detail and world-class follow through, but also a personality that is up to the task of shouldering considerable responsibilities that may change day to day. This individual must ensure that information is presented accurately, appropriately, and that reporting requirements and deadlines are met in a timely fashion. This position requires an individual who can work well under pressure and is flexible and easily able to multi-task and re-prioritize when necessary. The number one quality we are looking for is someone with intrinsic motivation to get work done.
- The Brand Partnership Campaign Assistant will work in collaboration with internal sales and campaign specialists to help fulfill Brand campaign obligations.
- This position prioritizes gaining valuable experience and skills in the influencer marketing space.
- This role requires not only dedication to detail and world-class follow through, but also a personality that is up to the task of shouldering considerable responsibilities that may change day to day.
- This individual must ensure that information is presented accurately, appropriately, and that reporting requirements and deadlines are met in a timely fashion.
- This position requires an individual who can work well under pressure and is flexible and easily able to multi-task and re-prioritize when necessary.
- The number one quality we are looking for is someone with intrinsic motivation to get work done.
- Campaign planning, execution, and tracking & measurement
- Utilize multiple data sources to compile strategic influencer casting lists to achieve client set goals
- Create client-facing professional campaign recaps and reporting documents
- Routine communication and campaign updates to sales and campaign specialists
- This role operates within a collective to work amongst multiple brands and rotates weekly between assisting different teams
- Scheduling requests and communicating with brands that advertise through the rewardStyle Blog through various Social platforms
This hourly position has significant opportunity for growth into a full-time regular entry level hourly position after 4-5 months based on company need.
- Internship or part-time work experience in social marketing, marketing agency and/or marketing operations, campaign management, account coordinating, or related field
- Experience utilizing/manipulating numbers and data to derive insights. Strong proficiency with Excel preferred, but not mandatory
- Demonstrated success in communication skills, particularly in professional email and telephone communication.
- Foundational organizational & project management skills, ability to meet deadlines, and attention to detail to routinely produce zero-defect work
- Basic social media background with experience in multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and blog postings
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Ideal team player attitude and proven ability to work with team members across business functions
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to individual team requirements
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks whether mundane or exciting in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- Daily punctuality
- General knowledge of influencer marketing helpful
- Positive attitude with enthusiasm for change
- Travel is not required for this position
- Associate’s degree or 2 years of college work
- Proficiency with general office software (Excel, Keynote, Word, Google Docs, Google Apps)
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.