Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Platform Engineer II
Reports to: Director, Enterprise Platform Engineering
Job Purpose: The Platform Team at LTK is composed of resiliency experts that adhere to the principles of DevOps. We deliver a range of services and libraries including automation and configuration management, monitoring and alerting, enterprise infrastructure administration, identity management, and event orchestration. Each member works directly with the software development teams with the goal of ensuring maximum uptime, ability to scale, and deliver exceptional features in a timely and consistent manner.
- Champion modern DevOps principles across the organization
- Create and maintain documentation for Platform team services and libraries
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines, system monitors, and log aggregation services
- Build and maintain core Identity Management services
- Collection, management and analysis of performance data
- Provide operations support including capacity planning, service requests, incident management and response
- Collaborate with various teams to assess threats, develop appropriate countermeasures, and in the event of unauthorized activity respond to it.
- Apply preventive guardrails, detective controls, and automated alerts and remediation to ensure IAM implementation in all cloud environments are compliant with LTK’s cloud security standards and policies.
- Work independently or collaboratively to ensure standards, policies, and procedures remain current
- 2+ years of experience as an SRE, DevOps Engineer, or similar role
- Experience incorporating infrastructure as code and CI/CD principles with database migrations
- Strong interpersonal skills including
- Ability to both work closely with software developers and management teams
- Openness to share knowledge and teach others the DevOps philosophy
- Deep experience with Amazon Web Services
- Strong background in ECS, Lamda, Cloudformation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Two to three years experience developing with Bash, GoLang, Python
- Knowledge of monitoring solutions including DataDog, CloudWatch, PagerDuty
- Familiarity with DevOps, CI/CD and agile methodology.
- Familiarity with Database administration for MySQL, Postgres, and Cassandra
- Technical documentation skills
- Automate, automate, automate!
Technical / Educational Requirements:
- We value experience over degree
- AWS certifications a plus
- CISSP and or AWS Certified Security Specialty a plus
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with integrating static and dynamic scanners in the S-SDLC
- Familiar with AWS security service offerings
- Knowledge of NIST, ISO 27001, and or PCI compliance frameworks
- Strong understanding of the OWASP Top 10 rules
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.