Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Senior Software Engineer | Golang
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our rewardStyle offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
Join the LIKEtoKNOW.it Influencer Growth team! We are looking for you, a talented and passionate developer looking to tackle challenging features and interesting problems at large scale. You'll work with a team of highly motivated and fast moving professionals focused on continuing to grow ourselves, our innovative apps and our products.
What You'll Do..
- Work on features that get delivered to market as soon as complete
- Learn new technologies and growing your skills.
- Deploying your own code.
- Scale new and existing systems.
- Participate in the design, development and testing of SaaS and Mobile applications
- Partnering with engineering teams in both Dallas and NY
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development processes
- Design and implement highly scalable and maintainable offerings
- Work and succeed in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Communicate technical decisions to non-technical audiences and build consensus around them
- Drive tasks to completion and owning entire projects.
- Work with a range of databases and data pipelines.
- Evaluate new technologies.
- Be a technical expert and helping raise up the teams you are on.
What we're looking for..
- 6+ years of backend software development
- 1+ year experience coding in Go
- Ability to communicate and interact on a team with empathy and understanding.
- Deep knowledge of multiple database systems.
- Extensive experience writing backend systems with languages such as Golang, Python, or Node.js.
- Experience designing systems that involve Big Data.
- Experience with developing and deploying to public clouds.
What would set you apart..but is not required.
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth, JSONP)
- Contributor to open source projects.
- Experience with docker and container orchestration.
- Experience working with AWS knowledge.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.