Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Senior Backend Engineer | Influencer Platform
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our rewardStyle, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
- Architecting and developing web, software, and mobile apps.
- Experience with architecting and designing highly available/fault tolerant, transaction processing systems and operating complex services running in the cloud.
- Coming up with feasible and practical solutions to tough problems.
- Write very high quality code that is robust and easy to maintain with tests.
- Drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Work and succeed in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development processes
- Conduct peer design/code reviews.
- Ability to work with distributed teams working in different time zones.
- Technical subject matter expert, who mentors fellow engineers, demonstrates technical experience and leads teams in solving challenging problems.
- 6+ years of software development in web, software, or mobile
- Strong leadership experience. Leading meetings, presenting, technical go to person and cross functional leader.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in the Software design/architecture process.
- Experience with object-oriented languages including Golang/Python/VUE.js.
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth, JSONP).
- Experience with DynomaDB, NoSQL, AWS, Redshift.
- Experience working with AWS Lambda
- Experience with developing and deploying with AWS tools and systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to evangelize vision, facilitative leadership, and ability to attract and retain key talent.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.