Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
- Be an integral part of LTK's data engineering team.
- Participate in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools.
- Collaborate with Product, Business Intelligence, LTK, IGP and other rS teams to understand the requirements and implement them into scalable solutions.
- Evaluate new data sets to ensure they meet business requirements and can be relied upon for business reporting.
- Communicate findings and insight to stakeholders and provide business strategy recommendations for optimizing the businesses ability to use its data.
- Work and succeed in an agile development environment.
- Evaluate new technologies for reliability, performance, scale and cost.
- Be a technical expert and help raise up the teams you are on.
Experience working with affiliate networks such as, Alimama, LinkShare or Shopify.
Software engineering experience, back-end focused. Programming experience in any of these languages: Python, Golang, C, or C++. Golang strongly preferred.
Experience working with AWS platform (CloudFormation, S3, EC2, Lambda/ECS, Athena) preferred.
Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, SOAP).
Extensive experience querying and analyzing data with SQL preferred.
Inquisitive and curious, eager to learn. Passionate about data.
Self driven to propose and build solutions to reduce infrastructure cost and improve scalability.
Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, engineers and subject matter experts.
Retail domain or affiliate knowledge is a big plus.
Bachelor's degree -- business or technical degree preferred.
- Preferred Qualification: Excellent communication bi-lingual English & Chinese (Mandarin).
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.