Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
rewardStyle is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our MarTech + SalesTech team which is responsible for providing solutions and integrations with third party platforms such as HubSpot and others for further enablement of Marketing and Sales within our organization!
About the team: The MarTech+SalesTech team is a cross-functional combination of product, marketing, and engineering who work cohesively together to better enable our Marketing and Sales functions with the rewardStyle Platform.
- Engineers on our MarTech + SalesTech team own all vendor technologies tied to our marketing initiatives.
Our marketing initiatives include:
- Integrations with key marketing platforms
- Execution of engaging outreach campaigns
- Conversion-driving experimentation cycles
- And more!
- Leverage integration best practices to optimize MarTech + Sales Tech tool usage with our proprietary platform technology
- Run agile sprint by sprint execution of initiatives using these platforms
- 6+ years of backend software engineering experience with at least 1+ year deploying to AWS
- Experience with Golang (preferred) or Python, C, C++ for backend development
- Experience with creating landing pages, email templates, and other customer facing content
- Comfortable working inside 3rd party platforms for configuring and maintaining operations of them
- Comfortable working with 3rd party platforms for building plugins and integrations
- Experience in implementing and working with various Marketing and Sales solutions such as CRM, CMS, Customer Engagement Platforms, or AdTech Solutions
- Background in Solutions Engineering / Architecture
- Experience working with event driven systems
- Shell or Bash Scripting, and Make Tooling
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.