Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Influencer Growth Consultant, DE (all) - Auch Full Remote möglich
Location: Berlin, DE
Position start date: ASAP
Reports to: Director of Influencer Growth Services
The Growth consultant will be actively involved in the growth support of active influencers, recruitment and onboarding of new influencers in Germany, in addition to supporting the brand partnership team.
The role will involve proactive communication to existing influencers and recruitment of new influencers in Germany, from sourcing potential influencers to onboarding and activating influencers on to rewardStyle. This will also include developing campaign recommendations for the account and sales team, including the management and optimization of each campaign
This role requires strong relationship and communication skills, sales and negotiation competencies, data led decision making and an entrepreneurial spirit.
What You Will Do
- Develop and communicate growth strategies for high-value influencers to increase their earnings via rewardStyle links and the LTK consumer app.
- Strategically coach influencers to optimise activity by informing on conversion, sales and retail offering grow their earnings
- Identify trends and build communication strategies with a clear call to action
- Activate and optimise new influencers accepted to rewardStyle Germany
- Pro-actively source and recruit new German influencers to rewardStyle
- Provide onboarding training and education for new & existing influencers
- Monitor tracking and reporting on KPIs across digital campaigns, providing regular status updates to clients and internal teams.
- Be an expert at understanding the social media platform landscape and strategically coach influencers to optimise current channels and explore new platforms
- Assist the Brand Partnerships Team with excellent casting recommendations for campaigns across EU markets
- Supply cross-functional insights and support across marketing, events and brand teams
- Suggesting improvements within CRM tool that increase productivity and conversion
Successful Candidates Will Have
- Interest in eCommerce, social commerce and the evolving influencer marketing landscape in Germany
- Strong ability to work independently, unafraid to explore new strategies and tactics
- Proven track record of setting coherent strategy, communicating strategy effectively to team members, executing strategy & reporting the impact
- A consultative approach to sales
- Strong reporting skills and ability to interpret data trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to effectively shift gears at a moment's notice when repositioning is needed while also maintaining composure
- Experience working with CRM platforms, including the segmentation of data and setting up campaigns preferred
- 4-5+ years’ experience in digital / influencer marketing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills and approach
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Team player attitude and proven ability to communicate and work with international team members across business functions
- Actively contribute to an inspiring team environment reflecting the rS culture
- BS, BA, or BBA
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets and Presentations along with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with CRM tools such as Hubspot
- Interest in fashion/lifestyle and influencers
- German native, fluent English
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.