Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Director of Demand Gen, Brand Partnerships
Reports to: Head of Brand Partnerships Marketing
The Director of Lead Generation for Brand Partnerships will drive revenue by leading a marketing team to develop and execute campaign plans (lead gen, nurture, cross sell and trigger) targeting brand marketers who grow their business through influencer marketing.
The ideal candidate will balance marketing strategy with creativity and passion to delivering bar-raising, best-in-class lead generation, digital marketing, CRM, product marketing PR and sales enablement.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Drive measurable revenue by leading a cross-functional and agency support team of marketers on all available channels.
- Marketing programs include: lead generation, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content /distribution, email, data optimization, sales enablement, channel marketing, industry conferences/events, social media, nurturing, website updates and analytics.
- Maintain a marketing calendar and roadmap with test and learn modeling and sales funnel measurement to make proactive course corrections to ensure performance optimization.
- Advocate for necessary marketing technology requirements, and develop a marketing technology roadmap of improvements to gain efficiency and performance.
- Oversee quality of all marketing execution.
- Achievement of marketing KPIs including revenue and business plan.
- Disciplined strategy and supervision of omni-channel campaign plans.
- Creation of robust and scalable marketing funnel that drives leads and revenue.
- Seasoned digital marketing expert with subject matter expertise in marketing operations and demand generation for a tech, SaaS, online retail or digital ad business.
- Extensive experience with CRM Platform marketing (HubSpot, Braze, Salesforce, Dynamics, Oracle preferred), paid media, push notifications, in-app marketing, and events (live and virtual).
- A self-starter, bar-raiser and natural collaborator, this role must build key connections both internally and externally, while communicating and delivering complex strategies effectively.
- Able to perform granular performance analytics, with understanding of multi-touch attribution modeling and experience sharing insights across teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications; MBA preferred but not required.
- 8+ years of experience driving revenue, generating demand and utilizing analytics to optimize content performance.
- Experience marketing SaaS, tech and/or apps, online retail or influence marketing preferred.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and collaborate to meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Natural bar-raiser; a “can-do” attitude, proactive, curious are absolute musts.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.