Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Our Brand Platform drives hundreds of millions of dollars of ad placements a year. More than 5,000 retailers and 1M brands across the world choose rewardStyle to deliver their influencer marketing programs at scale.
Our Director of SaaS Sales owns all domestic Brand Platform software as a Service (SaaS) revenue to e-commerce companies, advertisers and agencies. This role leads the strategy, execution, and overall success of rewardStyle’s SaaS platform. The role will implement forward-thinking organizational design in close partnership with the Head of Brand Platform, providing repeatable sales tactics and structure, as well as partner to achieve targeted compensation and sales metrics. As a senior leader responsible for a significant part of rewardStyle’s growth, this person will collaborate closely with other parts of the business (product, marketing, operations, finance).
This position reports into the GM of Brand Platform and will be responsible for establishing, growing and mentoring a sales and customer success team to drive the scale and growth of rewardStyle’s brand platform.
- Manage a customer pipeline, revenue growth targets, and global go-to-market strategies
- Develop proposals and negotiate/close complex contracts while protecting and managing risk
- Understand first-hand the product and technology portfolio, conduct demos of the suite of tools to provide a deep overview to our customers of what we are and what we offer
- In partnership with the Head of Brand Platform, establish incentive compensation plans that result in retention, sustained performance, and maximum profitability
- Recruit, lead, and scale a high-performance, disciplined customer success organization
- Strong bias for action and ability to seize opportunity, problem solve, coordinate, and manage numerous projects and schedules simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic, and cross-functional environment
- Be a cultural and motivational leader in the organization and demonstrate a leadership style that is competitive, upbeat, and motivates others to reach their goals
- Collaborate on new pricing models as well as product offerings and packages that drive additional penetration
- Form a seamless sales-marketing relationship to optimize lead generation
- Be proficient in Hubspot/Salesforce (or similar) to update leads, opportunities, and real time status of customers
- Demonstrate strong financial acumen, with expert understanding of key financial and marketing metrics that drive profitability and company success - leverage those metrics to course correct and optimize
- Collaborate with other teams, including other business unit GMs, marketing, product, customer success, finance, and operations, and contribute to the company's go-to-market strategy and execution
You will have successfully led a sales organization in a growth-focused environment while transforming and building structure at scale. You will bring a strong executive presence and the ability to represent the company with customers.
- 10+ years of sales experience driving sales and platform revenue across media, ecommerce and/or technology
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS technology sales and/or strategy
- Business development and/or technology driven sales leadership of similar scale and scope
- Prior success leading and driving revenue as well as managing operational customer success teams required
- Experience in the e-commerce or technology space is a plus
- Best-in-class financial and revenue/sales analytics processes and procedures
- Knowledge and use of data and metrics-driven sales models and customer feedback to drive an aggressive go-to-market strategy. CRM selling knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.