Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
CRM Campaign Planning Manager
Reports to: Director - CRM & Lifecycle Marketing
Location: open to Remote
rewardStyle is searching for an experienced CRM Campaign Planning Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing CRM lifecycle programs across the digital experiences to focus on influencer retention and growth. This role will work closely with direct and cross-functional teams to develop the strategy and touchpoints and triggered communications to nurture customers into the highest tier of the lifecycle program. This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing Strategy, Lifecycle, and Campaign Planning.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop manage and optimize influencer lifecycle and retention-based campaigns and programs focused on driving adoption and engagement, churn reduction, loyalty, referral, and segment migration.
- Develop customer journeys via lucid charts and asana planning across different digital experiences to include email, in-app, push, and digital product experiences, as well as retargeting behaviors through in-app, digital media, social, or offline campaigns.
- Collaborate with data, research, and analytics teams to understand influencer segmentation and behavior & identify consumer insights to drive transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies in influencer lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Work with development, data, and deployment teams to build and launch complex automated and ad hoc campaigns using internal and external tools
- Establish and report on critical metrics for all campaigns. Continuously run CRM marketing experiments including baseline, creative, content, and frequency testing to improve key performance metrics. Analyze campaign performance and draw conclusions based on data, present findings and recommend next steps.
- Curate influencer and consumer insights to develop tentpole “mindset” moments and brand sales to develop influencer messaging strategy, and with Content Marketing to build assets.
- Oversee multi-channel marketing and promotional plans to support seasonal or brand promotions to drive incremental revenue
- Develop and oversee the Influencer Rewards/Loyalty Program, including program design, perk experience, and CRM triggers, with an emphasis on segment migration
- Develop briefs for the creative and content teams to execute your campaign plans.
- Drive innovation to lifecycle programs to increase engagement in key influencer segments (example: new/onboarding to build frequency and tool adoption, life stage marketing, referral, churn prevention, win-back etc.)
- Measure, analyze and report out on all CRM campaigns against program KPIs/goals
- Monitor program budgets including marketing expenses and reward costs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of experience and instruction.
- 6+ years experience in campaign planning for customers. CRM lifecycle marketing preferred.
- Experience in the retail, B2C, or 3-sided marketplace industries (such as UBER, LYFT, Doordash, etc) is a plus!
- CRM Platform experience in Braze (preferred), Salesforce, Oracle, Hubspot, or similar experience.
- Proficient in Lucid chart (or comparability customer journey visualization tools), and conditional “If/Then” statements to build the lifecycle experience.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and to analyze & synthesize complex data and draw business insights.
- Creative problem solver that can identify patterns/challenges from disparate sources and deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis and/or solutions.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.