Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
- Be an integral part of rewardStyle's data engineering team.
- Build data delivery services that support critical operational and analytical applications for our business operations, customers and partners.
- Collaborate with Product, Business Intelligence, LTK, and other rS teams to understand the requirements and implement them into scalable solutions.
- Work and succeed in an agile development environment.
- Evaluate new technologies for reliability, performance, scale, and cost.
- Be a technical expert and help raise up the teams you are on.
- Continuously integrate and deploy your own code in production environments.
Ability to lead activities to produce data engineering architectural and design artifacts/work products
Passion and experience in building data pipelines, data lakes, and ETL solutions at a large scale.
Self-driven to propose and build data engineering solutions to reduce infrastructure cost and improve scalability
Programming expertise in Scala, Python, or Java.
Working knowledge of NoSQL and SQL Databases (Cassandra, Postgres).
Working knowledge of Big Data tools (Spark, Hadoop, Hive).
Experience in AWS Big Data and serverless solutions is a big plus (AWS Glue, EMR, Redshift, Athena).
Retail domain knowledge is a plus.
1+ years of coding in a production big data ecosystem is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.