Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Content Marketing Director, Influencer Marketing
Location: Dallas HQ or Fully Remote
Reports to: Head of Influencer Marketing
The Content Marketing Director, Influencer Marketing will plan, write and oversee all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement and retention of our Influencers. This role is responsible for delivering growth and engagement of influencers. This role owns the content strategy across all digital properties, and is responsible for creating, distributing and measuring sharable content across all platforms. This role will be accountable for engagement and retention goals as well as marketing and business performance metrics.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering bar-raising, best-in-class content, with experience in producing content for paid amplification at-scale. The candidate should balance a creative background with strategic marketing skills to develop longer term strategies while maintaining daily content output and operations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build and manage all relevant content for Influencers (including evergreen content, small business resources and tools, sales, industry insights, campaign content, etc.)
- Meet/exceed digital content engagement metrics and web/social metrics.
- Plan, develop and publish long-form content (playbooks, white papers, ebooks, guides, articles, etc) and short-form content (emails, short blog posts, social media posts, captions).
- Develop the annual editorial/content plan and launch calendars in sync with the Consumer marketing team and Brand marketing team.
- Maximize content production at-scale during key time periods; with close attention to cultural moments and real-time content opportunities to augment and optimize the content strategy on an ongoing-basis.
- Collaborate with PR where press opportunities arise.
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Measure the results of content to inform future campaigns.
- Focus on acquiring new influencers and retaining existing influencers through the creation of relevant, consumable content.
- Leverage data and performance analytics to accelerate improvements in overall digital marketing engagement and performance.
- Implement SEO best practices. Ensure all content is optimized and SEO friendly.
- Proactively manage timelines to ensure on-time deliverables, identify potential roadblocks and adjust to mitigate risks and to ensure that campaigns run smoothly; maintain a proactive outlook in terms of campaign management, allowing for real-time responsiveness to channel engagement.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the influencer personas.
- Institute best practices across social, including daily social listening and continuous monitoring of campaign activity, establish A/B tests, evaluate results and make proactive course corrections to ensure that initiatives meet expectations; including real-time responses and crisis management.
- Simplify and succinctly convey complex information internally and externally, so influencers can grow their business.
- Seasoned digital marketing expert with subject matter expertise in content and social marketing, including web, social and paid channel optimization.
- Exceptionally strong writing and editing skills.
- Able to flex across creative content planning, paid collaboration and project management skills.
- Well-versed across both owned and paid strategies, with the ability to plan proactively.
- A self-starter, bar-raiser and natural collaborator, this role must build key connections both internally and externally, while communicating and delivering complex strategies effectively.
- Able to perform granular performance analytics, with understanding of multi-touch attribution modeling and experience sharing insights across teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications; MBA preferred but not required.
- 8+ years of experience directly authoring and managing content marketing.
- Mix of B2B and B2C content creation preferred.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical. Experienced at running A/B tests (headlines, content length, etc), and developing/optimizing content strategies.
- Balanced commercial and creative mindset, while being a calculated risk-taker.
- Proven track record utilizing analytics to optimize content performance.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Bias to action, familiar with methods and approaches needed to get things done in a collaborative, lean and fast-moving environment.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills; an approachable leader with exceptional communication skills.
- Natural bar-raiser; a “can-do” attitude, proactive, curious are absolute musts.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.