Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Product Data Analyst
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our rewardStyle offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
Our consumer app, LIKEtoKNOW.it (LTK) is the largest influencer-driven shopping platform used by millions of shoppers every month to find new styles and products curated by influencers all over the world. As a Product Data Analyst, you will be part of a growth-hungry, acceleration-minded team of problem-solvers and product-builders. This is an opportunity to grow with a fast-growing organization. We thrive in an extremely dynamic competitive environment. We focus relentlessly on the needs of our influencers and consumers. We seek thought-leaders who can collaborate effectively with product managers, designers, and engineers to identify actionable insights to help us grow.
Core capabilities - you have an abundance of these:
- 2+ years experience supporting product development teams as an analyst or in a quantitative role in which you extracted meaning from complex data sets
- Ability to parse data for actionable insights that can drive product decisions
- Empathy and intellectual humility to build strong rapport and thought-partnerships with colleagues
- An ability to communicate your insights verbally, visually and in writing
- A passion for reproducible work and tools to build efficiency
- A curious nature about subjects such as quantitative analysis and data visualization
- A deep desire to prove yourself right or wrong and make smart decisions without ego
- Strong communication skills - you can present your findings in a clear and articulate way to groups of stakeholders to drive decision making
- Experience with Python, R or a similar programming language is a plus
- Analyze data regarding our consumer app and website LIKEtoKNOW.it developing insights around customer behavior
- Build foundational scripts using SQL and database skills
- Craft outstanding dashboards and visualizations using Amplitude and Periscope
- Continually evaluate and refine your technical toolkit; teach what you learn to the team
- Collaborate daily with cross-functional colleagues to drive strategies and tactics for growth
- Highly adept at removing/hopping over obstacles and finding creative solutions
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team with minimal supervision
- Exceptional follow-through and detail orientation
- Fluency in verbal/written communication in all directions, with executives, engineers, subject matter experts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; your major can be anything - we love diverse educational backgrounds, but you have a strong quantitative foundation
- Demonstrable record of professional and academic achievements
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.