Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
About our Team:
Our Brand Partnerships advertising platform drives over $2B in annual sales. More than 5,000 retailers and 1M brands across the world including Nordstrom and Walmart choose rewardStyle to deliver their influencer marketing programs at scale.
We are seeking an Executive Level Product Manager to own the rS Ad Marketplace, a digital Ad platform that connects Advertisers and influencers, empowering them to collaborate on influencer marketing campaigns.
The Head of PM, SaaS Platform, will own the product growth strategy, roadmap and execution for the platform throughout the product lifecycle.
This role requires 10+ years of PM experience with 5+ years in growth and scaling of SaaS products. A successful candidate must bring a track record of success in launching, growing and scaling SaaS products with hands-on experience in data driven funnel, LCV and retention tuning, as well as SaaS product pricing and tiering. The ideal candidate will also have experience with digital Ad platforms.
As a startup at scale, this senior level role will require both strategic work at the management level and hands on product management at the epic level and story level work with the development team.
This role is a unique opportunity for the entrepreneurial SaaS PM Exec to own the platform that can define the industry and usher in a new generation of digital advertising.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The Head of PM, SaaS Platform will be responsible for guiding the future of the platform, collaborating with executive leadership, engineering, UX, Sales, Strategy, Data on the following key responsibilities.
- Understand the digital and Influencer Ad industry, business, competitors, financials, technology
- Define SaaS product strategy including MVP goto market launch, customer data driven roadmap, SaaS strategy for launch, growth and scaling, pricing and tier structure.
- Understand business goals, competitive forces, industry dynamics and customer needs
- Define short and long term product roadmap, owning processes for intake, prioritization, update, reporting
- Define product requirements, collaborating with cross functional sprint teams, writing epics and stories
- Define go-to-market product strategy, including SaaS product offering to drive growth
- Be the voice of the customer through direct contact, collaboration with marketing and business
- Clearly and concisely communicate to executives, teams and stakeholders
- Define and implement analytics to drive a data driven decision making process
- Set ambitious goals, tracking and reporting progress and taking accountability for executing to plan
- 10+ years of executive level PM experience, with at least 5 year leading product for a successful SaaS platform
- Deep understanding of SaaS product design and growth strategies
- Understanding of the Digital Ad Industry, social ad channels, business models, competitors and tech
- Mix of entrepreneurial and large enterprise experience with ability to define product in an emerging space
- Skillset and Interest to seamlessly move from C-Level Strategy to team level detailed execution
- Excellent Executive level communication skills
- Ability to lead, inspire, project manage, drive and get things done in a startup environment
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.