Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Brand Partnerships, Account Coordinator
Location: Berlin, DE
Location During COVID: Fully remote until further notice
Reports to: Manager, Campaign Operations
Role Type: Full-Time
Description/Opportunity: The Brand Partnership Account Coordinator will work in collaboration with internal sales and campaign specialists to help fulfill Brand campaign obligations and management. The role would suit someone with dedication to detail and follow through, who demonstrates adaptability to handle changing priorities aligned to supporting the campaign management process. The number one quality we are looking for is hunger to learn, with intrinsic motivation to get work done.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate and support international internal teams to organise streamlined end-to-end campaigns
- Daily support & management of campaigns to ensure success metrics are achieved
- Engage with influencers via email to communicate unique campaign requirements
- Monitor tracking and reporting of KPIs across digital campaigns, providing regular status updates to clients and internal teams
- Utilise multiple data sources to compile strategic influencer casting lists to achieve client set goals
- Support in the creation of client-facing professional campaign recaps and reporting documents
- This role operates within a collective to work amongst multiple brands
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Fluent in both English and German (written and verbal required)
- 6 - 12 months experience in relevant industry
- Attention to detail and have the ability to efficiently maintain report accuracy while meeting deadlines
- A strong interest in or experience utilising/manipulating numbers and data to derive insights
- Foundational organisational & project management skills, ability to meet deadlines, and attention to detail to routinely produce zero-defect work
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to individual team requirements
- Familiarity with the MAC OS X and Google Drive Platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong passion for influencer marketing and the digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Infectious passion around client relationships, online media, fashion or the arts
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.