Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Senior Product Manager, Customer Activation
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our rewardStyle offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
Our consumer app, LIKEtoKNOW.it (LTK) is the largest influencer-driven shopping platform used by millions of shoppers every month to find new styles and products curated by influencers all over the world. As Senior Product Manager, Customer Activation, you will be part of a growth-hungry, acceleration-minded team of problem-solvers and product-builders. This is an opportunity to grow with a fast-growing organization. We thrive in an extremely dynamic competitive environment. We focus relentlessly on the needs of our influencers and consumers. We seek product-builders whose ideas are shaped by what they have learned, but not confined by it. We seek thought-leaders who can collaborate effectively in building products.
In this role you will focus intensely on how we most effectively activate and retain new users every day. You understand customer engagement loops and what it takes to bring a diverse set of customer segments into our product experience and have each of them quickly engage. You are data driven and obsessed with figuring out our customers goals and how to get them coming back often.
Core capabilities - you have an abundance of these:
- Strong leadership abilities - you are comfortable driving discussion across functions and levels and arriving at clear goals and outcomes.
- Purposeful curiosity to uncover and understand user needs
- Natural comfort with ambiguity
- An intense drive to solve user needs/problems with disruptive, elegant product solutions
- Passion for impact while hopping over hurdles
- Empathy and intellectual humility to build strong rapport and thought-partnerships
- Great communication skills to work across disciplines in a positive and effective way
- Obsession with numbers and data, a deep desire to prove yourself right or wrong and make smart decisions without ego
- Ideally specific experience in ecommerce
- Mobile product experience
- Identify/anticipate market trends to shape products that will best help us meet our company vision
- Conduct product research, requirements-gathering, and product rollout
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps aligned with business objectives
- Analyze and prioritize product roadmap/features based on relevant criteria
- Define/refine product/design processes for innovation and scalability
- Partner with Engineering Management to organize and run sprint cycles
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- Make effective build vs. buy decisions, optimizing where we focus engineering efforts
- Create effective and efficient, cross-department go-to-market plans to ensure new products/enhancements realize the desired impact
- Executive-level tracking and reporting
- Highly adept at removing/hopping over obstacles and finding creative solutions
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team with minimal supervision
- Exceptional follow-through and detail orientation
- Fluency in verbal/written communication in all directions, with executives, engineers, subject matter experts
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; your major can be anything - we love diverse educational backgrounds, but you have a strong quantitative foundation
- Demonstrable record of professional and academic achievements
- 7+ years of work experience in B2C product management or product design, ideally with ecommerce and search experience
- 2+ years of mobile experience
- Experience working with multiple product lines and/or international experience with product lines is a plus
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence
- Experience using Portfolio and Roadmap management software
- Experience managing project and programs using an agile/scrum methodology
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.