Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Open Position: Account Executive - CPG, Brand Partnerships
The Account Executive CPG, Brand Partnerships is responsible for leading the sales process for CPG brands and agencies, partnering cross-functionally on the strategy and vision for how CPG fits within the influencer marketing industry and providing innovative ideas to propel sales quotas forward year-over-year. This individual should have a vast knowledge and excitement for the CPG industry and be eager to build a new business from the ground up.
The Account Executive CPG, Brand Partnerships will create sales pipelines, build new business for CPG brands and agencies on rewardStyle and provide feedback on innovation in the space. A successful candidate will bring a vast knowledge of the CPG industry, understand key marketing decision-makers, have a proven record of exceeding sales quotas and working on complex partnerships and enjoy collaborating cross-functionally.
- Experience in CPG/Brand Partnerships is required
- 5+ years experience of successfully partnering with enterprise CPG brands and agencies and navigating and closing complex and large sales deals
- Positive relationships with top marketing decision makers at CPG brands and agencies
- Experience as a Senior Key Account Manager or Category Manager a plus
- Deep knowledge of enterprise CPG brand company structure and how to navigate structuring and closing pitches
- Expert at creative thinking to navigate tremendous growth opportunities
- Skilled at brand presentations and confident in customizing each brand interaction
- Passionate about the opportunity to utilize influencer marketing to evolve CPG brand strategy
- Ability to positively collaborate with team members and communicate and work with teams across various business functions
- Proven success record in closing sales and structuring a longer led sales pipeline
- Lead the end-to-end sales and relationship with top CPG brands and agencies. Including:
- Create prospecting lists
- Customize pitch strategy per brand
- Build strong relationships with CPG brands rooted in solving a business need
- Drive repeat business
- Oversee the execution of influencer campaigns
- Oversee the execution of campaign recaps and provide thought leadership for reporting on CPG campaigns within the influencer marketing industry
- Understand the key decision-makers at CPG brands and the positioning needed to drive sales results
- Meet annual sales goals and create sales pipelines
- Understand areas of opportunity and works to move roadblocks quickly
- Partner with Director of Brand Partnerships to create a long-term vision and strategy for influencer marketing in the CPG space
- Collaborate cross-functionally to bring above strategy to life
- Provide ideas and helps execute the ideas to innovate and grow influencer marketing within the CPG space based on past experience
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize direction based on these insights
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.