Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, rewardStyle, and LIKEtoKNOW.it offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run over $2B of retail sales per year through the rewardStyle platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers and spending nearly $1B annually. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Senior iOS Developer (Senior Mobile Developer)
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our rewardStyle offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
Join the LIKEtoKNOW.it team! We are looking for a talented and user experience focused developer to lead projects on our iOS applications. Work with a team of highly motivated and fast moving professionals focused on continuing to grow our skills and our innovative products.
LIKEtoKNOW.it launched in March 2017 and already reaches millions and drives billions in revenue for retailers and offers life-changing earnings to thousands of influencers. Things are still early but we are off to a strong start. Our consumer-facing app has also been acknowledged for its innovation in influencer marketing and has been featured multiple times on the App Store.
- Lead iOS-centric projects across the LIKEtoKNOW.it platform.
- Work with product and design team to inform planning and decisions.
- Execute designs with pixel perfect precision and flawless animation.
- Ensure the code base is sanely architected, well documented, and appropriately tested.
- Shepherd releases through to the App Store using our automated build system.
- Be a platform expert. Help to devise platform-specific features that leverage the unique properties of the iOS SDK.
What we're looking for..
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience (degree is not as important as being a talented iOS developer)
- Experience with shipping high-profile iOS applications. Preferred links to at least one live app in the App Store.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile development.
- 3+ years of development experience with iOS SDK.
- Proficiency in Objective-C. Top-notch ability to write clean code that is maintainable, documented and tested.
- Demonstrated mastery of UIKit, CoreData, Auto Layout, Core Animation.
- Significant experience efficiently interacting with RESTful network services.
- Skilled at application architecture, informed opinions on pros and cons of multiple MV* design patterns, dependency injection, asynchronous flow management techniques.
- Expertise writing unit tests with XCTest or other iOS testing frameworks.
- Expertise with concurrency using GDC, performance tuning, and memory optimization.
- Solid familiarity with the tools of the trade: Xcode, Instruments, etc.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a rewardStyle + LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.