Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, rewardStyle, and LIKEtoKNOW.it offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run over $2B of retail sales per year through the rewardStyle platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers and spending nearly $1B annually. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Senior Android Developer
Job Purpose: Join our Mobile Engineering team! We are looking for a talented developer to play a leading role in Android development. Work with a team of highly motivated and fast-moving professionals focused on growing our skills, our innovative technology, and our apps.
What’s great about our app:
- Our app is used monthly by millions of users.
- Our product has been acknowledged for its innovation in influencer marketing, and our iOS app has been featured multiple times on the App Store.
- Our apps drive real revenue for retailers and offer life-changing earnings to thousands of content creators.
- We employ several proprietary image recognition algorithms on the client-side.
- Our mobile app is called LIKEtoKNOW.it, download it in the Google Play Store today to see more!
What you'll do:
- Lead Android development for multiple projects within the LIKEtoKNOW.it platform.
- Work with the product and design team to execute designs with pixel-perfect precision.
- Build top-notch, well-tested Android applications for an international audience.
- Be a platform expert. Help to devise platform-specific features that leverage the unique properties of the Android SDK.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with shipping high-profile Android applications. Preferred links to 1-3 live apps in Google Play Store.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile development with Android SDK.
- Passionate about the Android platform and motivated to build first-class software for Android users like you.
- Proficiency in Java. Top-notch ability to write clean code that is maintainable, documented and tested.
- Demonstrated mastery of Android frameworks for building user Interfaces, caching, and interacting with RESTful services.
- Expertise with concurrency, performance tuning, and memory optimization on Android.
- Experience with automated build workflows for Android applications and multi-device testing.
What will set you apart...
- Interest in eCommerce, marketing, and empowering content creators in their business.
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Experience working with C++ / NDK in Android.
- Experience with iOS development.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a rewardStyle + LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.