The ideal candidate is a positive, creative individual with the versatility to work across multiple platforms (print, linear, presentation, interactive/digital, social, mobile, etc.) to create compelling visual materials that communicate REVOLT’s brand message for client-facing Sales/Marketing materials, consumer facing creative executions and internal communications. Passion and understanding for music and REVOLT’s commitment to music, artists and culture is expected.
The Marketing Art Director will provide creative materials, design direction, creative concepts and in cases, copy writing for those materials, for Ad Sales, Integrated Marketing and Brand Marketing (when able, pitching in with PR, Affiliate Marketing and more) at REVOLT - collaborating with those teams and shaping the creative based on the specific purpose and audience.
The Integrated Marketing Graphic Designer will work closely with Creative Directors and designers within the REVOLT family to create on-brand, cohesive creative elements that fit with the overall network look but should also stand on their own for the purpose of sales/marketing.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Thrives in an energetic team environment
- Passionate and diligent about design, brand standards communication
- Provides STELLAR Client Service – internally & externally
- Is Client-facing & Professional
- Highly collaborative and has a positive attitude
- Works quickly and effectively
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL required!
- Strong understanding of ours and Client’s Brand Standards and messaging
- Ability to strike a balance of client branding and REVOLT branding within design materials
- Able to creatively implement consistent brand messaging across a wide variety of collateral and media including printed materials, presentations, linear, social, interactive media, digital, mobile – all mediums
- Has strong skills in information design and communication strategy
- Experience providing the following is strongly preferred but not required:
- Excellent proofreading skill for copy
- Strong Copywriting/Editorial skills
- Design critique, mentoring, and/or teaching
Core Role Responsibilities
- Design internal and external content and design materials for REVOLT sales and marketing including, but not limited to:
- Evergreen sales and marketing PPT presentations and one-sheeters
- Client specific pitches including digital and social mock ups and sample logos for highly custom co-branded campaigns
- Co-branded consumer facing campaigns (e.g. social media campaign execution for a REVOLT advertiser)
- Lead and/or develop Brand Standard Guidelines = a Brand Ambassador always
- Create individual graphic elements (PPT decks, email templates, invitations, storyboards, diagrams, information graphics, illustrations, etc.) for marketing and sales
- Coordinate and lead on-going training efforts in graphic design for the marketing and sales teams - making sure Brand Standards are being implemented across the board
- Assist IM/Sales professionals in the layout of client presentations in addition to template design
- General Event Photography