As our Manager, Affiliate Marketing you’ll be both tactical and executor of marketing programs across segments for REVOLT –industry & trade, consumer & event. You will help manage some of REVOLT’s target and launching MVPD’s/vMVPD’s in the industry. Tactics will include traditional and non-traditional, on-air, partnership, event initiatives. The goal of the role is to optimize and grow new and existing subscribers with extremely aggressive growth goals against ROI and budget relevance. Key opportunity to have an immediate impact in a growth and revenue segment of REVOLT.
- Evaluate campaign performance and develop and implement strategies for improving the same.
- Work with affiliates daily to capitalize on growth opportunities.
- Manage relationships with each affiliate to grow subscribers using multiple media types – display, paid search, organic search, on air, email, call center, and more.
- Own and manage segments of key affiliate lists.
- Drive creative strategies to increase brand market position, product awareness, and consumer engagement
- Collaborate on strategic initiatives in order to exceed quarterly/yearly goals.
- Manage brand assets for affiliate campaigns and materials.
- Work across REVOLT teams to request and deliver marketing assets for MVPD’s.
- Monitor process for asset request and delivery and suggest process improvements where appropriate.
- Provide quarterly reports to sales and Partner Marketing Strategy Department.
- Create internal database of MVPD quarterly reports, key product updates and other strategic marketing and growth suggestions.
- Ability to plan and activate event/experiential activations that assists REVOLT & distribution base and enhance business ROI
- Create process to regularly merchandise efforts to key MVPD’s and sales.
- Collaborate on trade strategies for the Affiliate Marketing and Distribution teams
- Manage and track invoicing.
- Carry out these responsibilities under minimal supervision.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and resourceful.
- Self-starter. Team Player.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and client relation skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Consistent team player who is willing to pitch in on last minute, high priority projects as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in working in a marketing organization or advertising agency a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years marketing experience preferred.
- Candidate should be detail-oriented, proactive and reliable with strong project management skills.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing including social media platforms.
- Familiarity with cable, satellite and telco industries.
- Computer literacy required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Must be willing to work beyond the hours of a typical workday with short notice.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Some travel required.