Senior Specialist, New Business
Location: Nashville, TN
Department: Business Strategy & Growth (BS&G)
Years’ Experience: 2-4 years
Reports to: Manager, Business Strategy & Growth
ReviveHealth is seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented, and adaptable individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment to serve as a Senior Specialist on the Business Strategy and Growth team. The Senior Specialist will work closely with the team to activate ReviveHealth’s growth strategy by leading new business opportunities with potential new clients in health system, technology, and service segments. This person must be able to work well with people at all levels of the organization to guarantee success in strategic growth processes.
We are the home for all top talent who share our purpose and values. We’re honored to be consistently named a best place to work, both locally and nationally, and we strive to live up to that title. Our growth as an agency, our reputation, and our work will be fueled by a foundation of diversity and inclusion that is reflected in our staff and the amazing work we do each day.
At ReviveHealth, diversity, equity, and inclusion are strategic imperatives and moral obligations. The strength and resonance of our work depend on a deep understanding of real people of all races, gender identities, sexual identities, and cultural backgrounds, and we have a moral and business responsibility to elevate these diverse experiences in everything we do.
Our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is central to cultivating a culture of personal and professional growth that lets us do brilliant and relevant work for our clients. We seek to grow always in our understanding and addressing issues of injustice that affect marginalized people. Together and individually, we work to make ReviveHealth an inclusive environment where equality is expected, where respect is the cost of entry for all, and brave conversations make us — and our work — stronger. We are lifelong learners, recognizing that the work of DEI is never complete and that leaning into hard things inspires growth and greatness for ourselves and for our clients.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
- Serve as agency point-of-contact for prospective clients in business development process.
- Support on lead-vetting calls and decisions, collaborating with the BS&G manager in translating the prospect’s business challenges and expressed needs into customized presentations and proposals.
- Manage new business opportunities and drive business development process.
- Partner with pitch lead on to implement a strategic win strategy informed by what’s worked in the past, and what hasn’t worked so well.
- Conduct background research about prospective clients, target audiences, competitors, industry, etc. to inform pitches and proposals.
- Partner with pitch lead to develop and execute win strategy and pitch approach for new business opportunities.
- Coordinate team involvement and educate team members on new business opportunities
- Drive the development of the presentation and other pitch assets.
- Create customized RFP responses, proposals, and other agency materials.
- Track and update opportunities in the firm’s CRM tool Salesforce, documenting details, timelines, budget, opportunity stage, etc.
- Update business development process based on learnings from opportunity post-mortems and emerging best practices.
Success Looks Like
- As a high growth agency, success for the business development team means we equip ReviveHealth to win new business and drive our overall win rate.
- Insights about a potential client are shared with teams to help win new business.
- Potential clients are vetted to ensure they’re a good fit for ReviveHealth.
- Potential clients’ business needs are documented and communicated to team.
- Teams have a clear understanding of their role, the timeline/process, and how we win for each opportunity.
- Pitches and proposals accurately represent ReviveHealth and are customized with an integrated
- Pitches and proposals reflect our win strategy and answer the prospect’s ask/needs.
- ReviveHealth’s pitch process is continuously improved to enhance win rate and efficiency.
- 2-4 of years of agency experience required/preferred
- Marketing/business development and/or healthcare experience preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a wide variety of tasks
- Experience or interest in Salesforce.com (or other CRM systems)
ReviveHealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. ReviveHealth recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.