Account Director, Crisis Communications
Location: Nashville, TN
Department: Communications & Issues
Years’ Experience: 6-8 years
Reports to: SVP, Department Lead
A strong AD possesses well-honed skills in the full range of crisis communication management strategies and tactics with a strong focus on developing and executing compelling programming for our clients. This professional will not only be a strategic thinker and exceptional writer who understands the role and impact of Payor/Provider dynamics and managed care within the overall healthcare landscape, but also one who also has demonstrated experience in the development and execution of crisis communication programs, particularly in the context of integrated engagements - working closely with Project Management, Content, Creative, and Digital departments.
We are the home for all top talent who share our purpose and values. We’re honored to be consistently named a best place to work, both locally and nationally, and we strive to live up to that title. Our growth as an agency, our reputation, and our work will be fueled by a foundation of diversity and inclusion that is reflected in our staff and the amazing work we do each day.
At ReviveHealth, diversity, equity, and inclusion are strategic imperatives and moral obligations. The strength and resonance of our work depend on a deep understanding of real people of all races, gender identities, sexual identities, and cultural backgrounds, and we have a moral and business responsibility to elevate these diverse experiences in everything we do.
Our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is central to cultivating a culture of personal and professional growth that lets us do brilliant and relevant work for our clients. We seek to grow always in our understanding and addressing issues of injustice that affect marginalized people. Together and individually, we work to make ReviveHealth an inclusive environment where equality is expected, where respect is the cost of entry for all, and brave conversations make us — and our work — stronger. We are lifelong learners, recognizing that the work of DEI is never complete and that leaning into hard things inspires growth and greatness for ourselves and for our clients.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
- Own strategy development and execution of Payor/Provider projects with independent accountability.
- Develop, oversee, and manage complex crisis communications engagements while maintiaining high service quality and client satisfaction.
- Take highly nuanced information and craft compelling and relatable written narratives tailored for specific target audiences.
- Provide day-to-day strategic communications counsel to clients, helping to achieve their business goals.
- Exhibit strong understanding of the payor/provider and managed care landscape, measurement and analytics.
- Pitch and sell ideas and concepts to others that are in-line with clients’ business goals, the overallengagement and communication strategy.
- Help to grow and maintain client relationships as part of an integrated team by delivering top quality work and identifying areas for organic growth through new or extended engagement opportunities.
- Delegate and monitor work of junior team members; regularly coach and give feedback.
- Collaborate with senior staff and across departments to deliver strategic and creative Payor/Provider work for clients.
- Measure and report performance on builds and campaigns; regularly monitor and create ROI and performance reports for Payor/Provider engagements.
- Monitor Payor/Provider channels on a daily basis for latest trends and case studies.
- Agency experience required; integrated agency preferred.
- Health care industry knowledge and experience required, including a sound understanding of strategies related to payor/provider situations.
- Must exhibit a demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful issues and crisis programs.
- Proven experience managing issues and crisis programs within a strong brand identity.
- Knowledge of monitoring and analysis tools, paired with an ability to synthesize data.
- Comfortable navigating charts and graphs, and speaking to financial impact of such data.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, verbal, written, and over the phone.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
ReviveHealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. ReviveHealth recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.