Senior Account Executive, Crisis Communications
Location: Nashville, TN
Department: Communications & Issues
Years’ Experience: 3-5 years
Reports to: SVP, Department Lead
A strong SAE is skilled in the full range of issues and crisis management strategies and tactics with a strong focus on developing and executing compelling programming for our clients. This professional will be a strategic thinker who understands the role and impact of the Issues/Crisis department, and one who has demonstrated experience in the development and execution of issues and crisis programs, particularly in the context of integrated engagements - working closely with Project Management, Content, Creative, and Digital departments.
We are the home for all top talent who share our purpose and values. We’re honored to be consistently named a best place to work, both locally and nationally, and we strive to live up to that title. Our growth as an agency, our reputation, and our work will be fueled by a foundation of diversity and inclusion that is reflected in our staff and the amazing work we do each day.
At ReviveHealth, diversity, equity, and inclusion are strategic imperatives and moral obligations. The strength and resonance of our work depend on a deep understanding of real people of all races, gender identities, sexual identities, and cultural backgrounds, and we have a moral and business responsibility to elevate these diverse experiences in everything we do.
Our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is central to cultivating a culture of personal and professional growth that lets us do brilliant and relevant work for our clients. We seek to grow always in our understanding and addressing issues of injustice that affect marginalized people. Together and individually, we work to make ReviveHealth an inclusive environment where equality is expected, where respect is the cost of entry for all, and brave conversations make us — and our work — stronger. We are lifelong learners, recognizing that the work of DEI is never complete and that leaning into hard things inspires growth and greatness for ourselves and for our clients.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
- Exhibit strong understanding of the issues and crisis management landscape, and measurement and analytics.
- Pitch and sell ideas and concepts to others.
- Help to grow and maintain client relationships as part of an integrated team by delivering top quality work, working collaboratively with others, and constantly watching for new opportunities.
- Provide strategic communications counsel to clients, helping to achieve their business goals.
- Lead and execute on issues and crisis projects.
- Develop, oversee, and manage complex issues and crisis work.
- Coach and mentor junior team members; collaborate with team members across departments to deliver strategic and creative issues and crisis work for clients.
- Measure and report performance on builds and campaigns; regularly monitor and create ROI and performance reports for issues and crisis work.
- Monitor issues and crisis channels on a daily basis for latest trends and case studies
Success Looks Like
- I led a client call solo—and we got everything we needed done!
- A client called me with an urgent ask and I handled it with ease.
- I proactively proposed new ideas to the team and client and led the development of those deliverables.
- Part of the campaign I’m leading got C-suite attention!
- Agency experience required, experience in an integrated agency preferred.
- Health care industry knowledge and experience is strongly preferred, including knowledge of concepts related to payor/provider situations.
- Must exhibit a demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful issues and crisis programs.
- Knowledge of monitoring and analysis tools, paired with an ability to synthesize data.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, verbal, written, and over the phone.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Billable target of 90%
ReviveHealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. ReviveHealth recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.