Senior UX Strategist
Location: Nashville, TN
Years’ Experience: 7+ years
Reports to: SVP, Marketing Group Lead
The Senior UX Strategist is a self-starter who is passionate about creating engaging and memorable user experiences through research, collaboration, and expertise. This individual is responsible for shaping and communicating user experience insights, strategies, and design solutions, and serves as a team leader and advisor who drives the overall UX vision for client projects. As an advocate for audiences and evangelist for user-centered design, the Senior UX Strategist plays a critical role in defining the agency’s overall approach to experience design by studying audiences, reaching across teams to foster collaboration, expanding capabilities, and deepening understanding and empathy for the people who encounter the things we create.
This senior and versatile position works alongside discipline and client team leads to identify requirements, set design goals, study users, and craft experiences that translate business and user needs into highly engaging experiences. This individual possesses a passion for digital trends and innovation, combined with a sound understanding of user experience practices, consumers, and technology. The Senior UX Strategist excels at identifying the middle point where business goals harmoniously meet consumer engagement and excitement.
We are the home for all top talent who share our purpose and values. We’re honored to be consistently named a best place to work, both locally and nationally, and we strive to live up to that title. Our growth as an agency, our reputation, and our work will be fueled by a foundation of diversity and inclusion that is reflected in our staff and the amazing work we do each day.
At ReviveHealth, diversity, equity, and inclusion are strategic imperatives and moral obligations. The strength and resonance of our work depend on a deep understanding of real people of all races, gender identities, sexual identities, and cultural backgrounds, and we have a moral and business responsibility to elevate these diverse experiences in everything we do.
Our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is central to cultivating a culture of personal and professional growth that lets us do brilliant and relevant work for our clients. We seek to grow always in our understanding and addressing issues of injustice that affect marginalized people. Together and individually, we work to make ReviveHealth an inclusive environment where equality is expected, where respect is the cost of entry for all, and brave conversations make us — and our work — stronger. We are lifelong learners, recognizing that the work of DEI is never complete and that leaning into hard things inspires growth and greatness for ourselves and for our clients.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
- Advance and expand the agency’s UX capabilities and fluency, including managing/mentoring others.
- Works closely with internal discipline teams to help define target audience needs and motivational factors, then translate them into UX concepts
- Performs user research and defines methods to gain user feedback
- Categorizes/organizes dense levels of content that promote good information architecture for a websites, apps, and other interactive digital products (scalable and searchable, and implementable within a CMS)
- Defines the overall UX process and methodology for the agency
- Consults on design and construction of digital interfaces, including incorporating best design practices, interactive features and other techniques. Maintains and provides ongoing UX optimization of the digital properties.
- Translates user requirements and complex business problems into highly usable designs in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drives the development of clean, efficient, designs from conceptualization through implementation, with an emphasis on user interface.
- Understands and works within project parameters, client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, accessibility, and technical constraints, as well as schedule.
Success Looks Like
- Through partnership with analytics I was able to uncover audience insight that completely changed the approach we took for a client and the results were more than we even expected!
- An idea I had was pitched to a current client that had not previously been using our digital services – and they bought it!
- Through innovative UX design I was able to meet the complex content delivery needs of a brand new client to an audience they’ve struggled to reach – score!
- 7+ years of experience in user experience, web strategy and design, user interface design and information architecture, web and mobile development
- Strong knowledge of web, mobile and interactive usability & design principles including layout, grid systems, information design, design patterns and typography
- Strong collaboration skills; able to work with and contribute in cross-functional teams as well as work independently
- Experience interacting with clients, able to present ideas and communicate strategies clearly and efficiently
- Strong conceptual skills and proven ability to organize complex information and create thoughtful design solutions
- Organized, self-motivated and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
ReviveHealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. ReviveHealth recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.